Gli ultimi annunci inseriti
INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT GROUP - INVESTMENT PROFESSIONAL MULTI-MANAGER SOLUTIONS ASSOCIATE
* Salary: Competitive
* Location: Zurich, Switzerland
* Job Type: Permanent, Full time
* Company: BlackRock
Business Unit Overview: The Global Infrastructure Solution team seeks to build diversified private infrastructure portfolios through investments in infrastructure funds (primaries, and secondaries) and direct co-investments in the Americas, Europe and Asia, with a focus on the energy, utilities, transportation, and communication sectors.
Business Unit Overview:
The Global Infrastructure Solution team seeks to build diversified private infrastructure portfolios through investments in infrastructure funds (primaries, and secondaries) and direct co-investments in the Americas, Europe and Asia, with a focus on the energy, utilities, transportation, and communication sectors. The role is based in Zurich.
Opportunity to join BlackRock Infrastructure Investment Group Global Infrastructure Solutions Investment Team within BlackRock Alternative Investors ('BAI') as an Investment Professional. BlackRock Infrastructure is a fast growing business unit within BlackRock's Alternatives Division offering a global, primarily institutional, client base access to Debt and Equity Infrastructure investments.
The candidate will be supporting the origination and execution of infrastructure transactions (primaries, secondaries and co-investments), as well as for managing and developing the relationship management with relevant stakeholders including. investors advisors, placement agents, banks.
This position demands excellent analytical insight and modelling skills as well as strong communications skills. The individual must thrive in a team based environment that demands perseverance and creativity in sourcing transactions, gathering and analyzing information; have the ability to balance multiple tasks, and the ability to work effectively in a global cross-border team.
Responsibilities will include:
Deal execution: conducting commercial due diligence, financial review, coordination of tax and legal review, preparation of presentation material for investment committee.
Modelling: developing, utilizing and dissecting financial models in order to analyses project opportunities and conduct bottom-up valuations both at the project and fund level.
Market research: including research on market trends, pricing and regulatory changes.
Portfolio monitoring: support the active monitoring of investments in the portfolio, preparation of portfolio analysis for portfolio performance review.
Candidates should have a first hand investment experience and a strong interest in the infrastructure sector and multi-manager investing focusing on project and/or corporate finance.
To be effective in the role candidates should have the following background and experience:
* Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Engineering and/or Economics or equivalent
* Previous infrastructure experience with an investment bank / asset manager / advisor / infrastructure fund
* Fluency in English. Additional European language desirable
Highly numerate with developed quantitative capabilities. Demonstrable financial analysis skills are critical. In particular, a good understanding of accounting and/or leveraged finance / project finance modelling is important
* Able to manage workload effectively and deliver quality work on schedule in a fast paced environment
Persuasive and polished written and oral communication skills
Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and is willing to assume additional responsibilities
* Recruiter ref: 162672
- Il presente annuncio si rivolge ai candidati di ambo i sessi (L. 903/77). I candidati potranno inviare la propria risposta rilasciando specifica autorizzazione ai sensi del D. lgs. sulla Privacy (n° 196/03) al trattamento dei dati personali.
- La società che pubblica questo annuncio si impegna, ai sensi dell'articolo 13 del d.lgs. 196/2003 in materia di dati personali, a trattare i dati personali, anche sensibili, forniti in sede di invio della candidatura, unicamente per la gestione delle procedure di selezione del personale da parte della società stessa, anche tramite l'utilizzo di procedure informatizzate, nei modi e nei limiti necessari per perseguire le predette finalità.
- A chi risponderà è chiaramente riconosciuto anche il diritto, di cui all'articolo 7 del citato d.lgs., di accedere ai propri dati personali, di chiederne la rettifica, l'aggiornamento e la cancellazione, nonché di opporsi al loro trattamento per motivi legittimi, rivolgendo le richieste al riferimento citato nell’annuncio o, in mancanza di esso direttamente alla società, che ha pubblicato la ricerca, quale referente per il trattamento dei dati forniti.